Gravity Rush Edit
Kat's default costume is worn at the start of the game. The schoolgirl outfit is obtained in Episode 7: Too Many Secrets when she travels to Pleajeune. The other three costumes are obtained by buying the DLC packs. Gravity Rush Remastered includes all the DLC content in the base purchase.
She can change her costume at any time by going to her house.
|Default||Default costume. Available from the start of the game.|
|School Girl||Available after completing Episode 7: Too Many Secrets|
|Spy Costume||Available after completing the DLC Mission "A Time to Play".|
|Military Costume||Available after completing the DLC Mission "The Rules of War".|
|Maid Costume||Available after completing the DLC Mission "Diary of a Maid".|
Gravity Rush 2Edit
In Gravity Rush 2, Kat's costumes make a return, with an expanded number of costumes to choose from. The player can change costumes by pulling up the camera and pressing circle (O). The camera is given to Kat by Syd when they arrive in Jirga Para Lhao after clearing Episode 4: A Dog Without a Collar.
|Shifter 2.0||Default costume. Available after completing Episode 1: Sad Angel.|
|Work Clothes||Available after collecting 300 Dusty Tokens. (Note: Kat wears this costume by default during Episode 0: Into the Grey and Episode 1: Sad Angel).|
|Jazz Singer||Available after completing Episode 8: Like a Radio.|
|Waitress||Available after first completing the Side Missions: Hands Out, Hands Up, then Come One, Come All. (available after completing story missions 13 and 14, respectively)|
|Nurse||Available after completing Side Mission: A Legend Is Born, which unlocks after completing story mission 13|
|Kali Costume||Kali Angel's Costume. Available through completing Side Mission: An Angel Named Double-Cross, which unlocks after completing story mission 13|
|Schoolgirl 2.0||Available after completing Side Mission: Forbidden Games, which unlocks after completing story mission 15|
|Super Star Costume||Available through completing the Side Missions A Legend is Born, then Find the Idol, which unlock after completing story missions 13 and 15 respectively.|
|Schoolgirl 1.0||One of the costumes from the original Gravity Rush. Avalible after collecting 2,000 Dusty Tokens.|
|Shifter 1.0||Kat's first outfit from the original Gravity Rush. Avalible after collecting 5,000 Dusty Tokens.|
|Military Uniform||One of the costumes from the original Gravity Rush. Avalible if you have a Gravity Rush Remastered save data when beginning Gravity Rush 2.|
|Maid Outfit||One of the costumes from the original Gravity Rush. Avalible if you have a Gravity Rush Remastered save data when beginning Gravity Rush 2.|
|Cat Suit||One of the costumes from the original Gravity Rush. Avalible if you have a Gravity Rush Remastered save data when beginning Gravity Rush 2.|
|Dark Angel||A black version of Kali Angel's outfit, available through free DLC downloaded from the PlayStation Store. (included in the NieR: Automata Collaboration Pack)|
|PS02 Crazy Kitten||Available through free DLC downloaded from the PlayStation Store. (included in the Phantasy Star Online 2 Collaboration Pack)|
|NieR: Automata 2B (with and without Visor)||Nier Automata 2B Costume, available through free DLC downloaded from the PlayStation Store. It has two costumes, one with the visor and one without it. (included in the NieR: Automata Collaboration Pack)|
|White Kat||Only available through pre-ordering Gravity Rush 2.|
|Queen Alua||No portrait available||Default costume worn during Episode 22: Castle of Sand. It cannot be obtained by any other means.|
- Minor details aside, the "White Kat" costume (Pre-Order exclusive) in Gravity Rush 2 is actually based on one of Kat's early designs. Her outfit's colour was the only major change between said early design and her final one.
- Both variants of the School Uniform are obtained from quests given by Newt in each game.
- The Super Star and Dark Angel costumes are the only ones that change Kat's hair colour; going from blonde to pale purple and black, respectively. How this happens is unclear.
- Kat's Schoolgirl outfit is the only one from the first game that doesn't appear outside of Gravity Rush where Kat is a guest character.
- Her Maid Outfit is available in Everybody's Golf 6, while her Cat Suit and Military Uniform are both featured in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, as DLC in both games.
- The outfit Kat wears as Queen Alua is the only one that cannot be obtained outside of the one episode in which it appears. All others can be selected once the missions where they are used is completed.