|Team Gravity Project (No official title yet)|
|Developer(s)||SCE Japan Studio (Team Gravity)|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, action role-playing, open world|
“Fall again… A new project from Team Gravity.”
- Promotional Line from the TGS 2013 trailer.
On 20th September, a new project currently know as 'Team Gravity Project' was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2013. It is currently in the development by Team Gravity/Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio. Little is known about the official title or full game but it is suggested from the trailer and promotional images to be the sequel to the original Gravity Rush with Kat returning with new powers and upgrades. It currently does not have any official release date, but the team is pushing for a 2014 release. "The team is preparing and the systems are being put in place for the next title, and things are going smoothly," creative director Keiichiro Toyama said. "2014 seems to be a year that will be dedicated to production in earnest, but I’ll work hard to meet everyone’s expectations." 
- During the trailer Kat displays red aura around both of her wrists. She did not display this ability or color in the original game and could be suggesting a new power up.
- During the trailer Kat does not shift gravity as usual but instead seems to leap weightlessly. This added to the fact that she did not change colors while flying implies a new power.
- During the trailer, Kat also seems to be exploring a part of town never seen before in the original game.
Trailer/Picture Gallery Edit
- ↑ "Gravity Rush Creator: Preparation for Next Title is “Going Smoothly,” 2014 Dedicated to Production" Dualshockers. Retrieved 15 January 2014.