Welcome to the Gravity Rush Wiki fellow gamers!
The Gravity Rush Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia about the title Gravity Rush that anyone can edit. It was set up in January 2011, and currently has 96 Gravity Rush related articles!
|Rare Nevi||DLC||Couple Locations||Wiki Community||Trophies|
- September 19, 2013 - A new Gravity Rush Sequel announced at TGS 2013. Kat and Raven return.
- February 12, 2013 - Kat has been released as a DLC character for Playstation All-Stars. Her and Emmett are free for 2 weeks only, so download them now!
- January 17, 2013 - Kat will be available as a DLC character for Playstation All-Stars on February 12. Her New Challenger video can be seen here. She will be free to download for the first two weeks.
- December 4, 2012 - The first pictures and information about Kat in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale are revealed via the Playstation Blog
- November 15, 2012 - Kat is revealed for the Sony fighter Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
- November 13, 2012 - PSN Plus announced to be coming to Vita along with Gravity Rush as one of the first free to download games
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the Help pages.
- New contributors are encouraged to create an account and join the Gravity Rush Wiki community.
- Adding content
- To create a new page, just type the title into the box below
- Adding images or screenshots is an easy way to help out. You can add images at the Special:Upload page
The Team Gravity Project (no official title yet) was revealed at TGS 2013, a Japanese video game conference. The reveal trailer showed Kat flying through a new area not seen in the first game. Above is official artwork for the new game.
|Recent Wiki Activity|