Welcome to the Gravity Rush Wiki fellow gamers!
The Gravity Rush Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia about the series Gravity Rush that anyone can edit. It was set up in January 2011, and currently has 226 Gravity Rush related articles!
|Rare Nevi||DLC||Couple Locations||Wiki Community||Trophies|
- September 15, 2015 - A Gravity Rush Remaster and Gravity Rush 2 are officially announced at TGS 2015 for the PS4
- September 19, 2013 - A new Gravity Rush Sequel announced at TGS 2013. Kat and Raven return.
- February 12, 2013 - Kat has been released as a DLC character for Playstation All-Stars. Her and Emmett are free for 2 weeks only, so download them now!
- January 17, 2013 - Kat will be available as a DLC character for Playstation All-Stars on February 12. Her New Challenger video can be seen here. She will be free to download for the first two weeks.
- December 4, 2012 - The first pictures and information about Kat in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale are revealed via the Playstation Blog
- November 15, 2012 - Kat is revealed for the Sony fighter Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
- November 13, 2012 - PSN Plus announced to be coming to Vita along with Gravity Rush as one of the first free to download games
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the Help pages.
- New contributors are encouraged to create an account and join the Gravity Rush Wiki community.
- Adding content
- To create a new page, just type the title into the box below
- Adding images or screenshots is an easy way to help out. You can add images at the Special:Upload page
Gravity Rush 2, along with a Gravity Rush Remaster, was officially announced at TGS 2015 for the PS4. The new trailer shows off Kat and Raven in various new locations. The graphics have been greatly improved since the initial reveal in 2013. The game is set to release in 2016.
|Recent Wiki Activity|