| Permet (real name)
Sea Slug (codename)
Permet as she appears in Gravity Rush 2
|Also known as||Sea Slug|
|Appears in||Gravity Rush (DLC appearance)|
Gravity Rush 2
Permet is a minor character in both Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2. She makes a one-off appearance in the first game's Military Pack DLC, and plays a major role in the story during the Hekseville chapter in the second game.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains spoilers about part of Gravity Rush.
Permet worked as a bridge controller for the battleship of the Jellyfish Squadron. She is only encountered in the Military DLC.
Permet plays a much bigger role. Alongside with Yunica, she joined the rebel army to stop Dr. Brahman from freezing time. Permet became a long-ranged fighter of the two, prioitizing in homing missile attacks and an energy blast attack that can be either fired in short bursts or charged to fire a laser.
During the battle with Elektricitie, she discovers that the heat from her homing missiles can break the being's shield. However, she is taken out shortly thereafter and crashes, causing Yunica to fly into a rage. This is the last she is seen until the ending, where it is shown she survived the encounter.
Permet appears to resist any outwards displays of emotion, and is very serious and clinical in her actions.
- Permet is the only character to first appear in DLC for Gravity Rush, then get elevated to an important role in the sequel.
- Permet's codename "Sea Slug" is likely a reference to marine invertebrates, and keeps with the military's theme of naming their recruits after marine life (Sea Cat, Sea Wasp, Sea Slug, Jellyfish Squadron, Sea Anemone, etc).
- Permet's voice actress in Gravity Rush 2 is simply credited as "Lynn".
- In Gravity Rush 2, Permet appears in even numbered episodes, except the final episode.
- Since Permet addresses Kat by her military name ("Long time, no see, Sea Cat"), she effectively confirms Kat's enrolment in the military as canon to the series.
- When fighting Permet at any given point, make sure you have upgraded Kat's Stasis abilities to the point where she can deflect projectiles. This way, you can avoid taking massive amounts of damage from her missile barrage. Do not attack Permet when she uses her cannon's energy beam attack.
- Military Episode 1: The Phantom of Bravery
- Military Episode 2: The Rules of War
- Episode 16: Words, Words
- Episode 18: Two Angels
- Episode 20: How to Say Goodbye
- Episode 24: All Fires Burn to Ash
- Episode 27: Black Cat
|Main Characters||Kat· Raven · Dusty · Syd · Gade · Cyanea · Alias · Yunica|
|Minor Characters||Aujean · Eugie · Echo · Aki · Chaz · Bulbosa · Adreaux · Nushi · Melda · Nevi|