Vendecentre (ヴァン・ダ・センタリアレ, Vuandasentariare), is a location in Hekseville. Also called Downtown, it is the city's largest area, and is the fourth district to which Kat travels in Gravity Rush. It returns in Another Story - Raven's Choice and Gravity Rush 2.
Places of Interest Edit
As what is essentially the Hekseville capital, there are several places of interest in the hub. The most standout landmark is the giant Clock Tower that lies in the direct centre of the city. It is the tallest building in Vendecentre. Below it is a small park, which houses around 3-4 confectionery stands, and serves as a place of gathering for mayoral announcements, as seen in Gravity Rush, Gravity Rush 2, and Another Story - Raven's Choice. The Police Headquarters are located in this area. This is where Kat initially goes to enlist in the military, and later partake in Chaz's police training exercises. Vendecentre also has three Loop Line Stations, and a Gondola Station. Finally, there is the Skyscraper Valley, named such because of the numerous tall buildings bunched together in one small section of the hub.
Gravity Rush 2 Edit
- Loop Line Station #1
- Loop Line Station #3
- Skyscraper Valley
- Aggressive Sales Tactics I
- Behind the Scenes II
- Customer Service I
- Lunar Style Race II
- Vendecentre's name is almost certainly a combination of "vend" (a common Romance language term—cf. French vendre, Spanish vender, English vendor) and the obvious "centre," highlighting its nature as a center for sales and business.
- In Gravity Rush 2, performing a Gravity Kick on the Clock Tower bell causes it to ring.
- It is the only district that is fully intact when Kat first visits it.
- Some leaked images indicated that a stage based on Gravity Rush was going to be in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale as DLC, along with the desert from Journey. Vendecentre would've been the backdrop for the Gravity Rush portion of the stage.